Skirting The Dodgy Path
Population 5,000 (?) (including outlaying hamlets)
Taverns & Inns
- Alehaus of the Church, famous for its Bacon-wrapped Turkey
- The Corner, famous for its Smoked Kale
- Well Inn, famous for its Braised Pork Ribs
- The Duchess’s Den, famous for its Peppered Boar
- The Mason, famous for its Slow-Roasted Dolphin
- The Forester, famous for its Seared Goose
- Salt Road Mercantile, one stop shop for all your basic needs
- Acerbus Anquero’s Shop of Magical Wonders on Purplish Street
- Northaneana Fanagath’s Exotic Armor on Count Way
- Froehner’s tailor workshop on Lord Road
Other Points of Interest in Town
- Liverridingfair Catacomb contains a mass grave and Serpent War memorial.
- Titan Alley is where the musicians gather to perform and panhandle.
- Cassiorose House is a popular meeting place for the young, stylish, and wealthy.
- Wolf Road is where most of the smiths have their shops.
- Last Pond has the best views in town, and is the best place to watch the sunset in summer.
- A family farm where they raise pigs and honeybees. In addition to a small stone farmhouse, there is a small kennel.
- A farmstead where they raise minks and ermines for fur and chickens. In addition to a mottle-and-daub farmhouse with thatched roof, there is a potter’s kiln, a barn, a livestock enclosure and a smithy.
- A borough where they grow wheat and peaches. In addition to a longhouse that houses several families, there is a tool shed.
- A borough where they grow oats and raise honeybees. In addition to a mottle-and-daub farmhouse with thatched roof, there is a mill, a cheesemaking cottage, and a woodshed.
Points of Interest Nearby
- The village of Pilgrim’s Pass, (2 hours’ ride north) services and lodging for the Temple to Silban.
- Titan Creek
- Tinker’s Crag
- Copper Swamp
- Plains Meadow
- Independent River
- Mount Serpentine
- “The 40th Annual Pearl Onions Festival commences this week”
- “Ruffians and pickpockets have increased activity near the Square of the Famulus. A curfew has been announced for the area until further notice”
- “There has been a sharp rise in business for the Mariners & Sailors Order”
- “A fire was recently started near Frost Commons that is believed to have been arson”
“Eson MacDragorone, a low-level aristocrat, has died under mysterious circumstances”
- “Apprentices of the Merchant’s Guild got into a fight with apprentices from the Guild of Brickmakers near The Salt Road Mercantile”