Skirting The Dodgy Path
Taverns & Inns
- Agahad’s Tavern, famous for its Caramelized Chicken – no lodging (+0)
- The Fighting Bowyer, famous for its Honey Roasted Mutton – no lodging (+1)
- The Four Mans, famous for its Spiced Bacon (+1)
- The Rising Hogshead, famous for its Baked Pork Ribs – no lodging (+1)
Other Points of Interest in Town
- Gods Terrace is the place where gangs of youths gather to taunt each other or show off their bravery.
- Copper Font is infested by packs of wild dogs, and worse.
- Holhamling Smithy is now home only to rats and squatters.
- Haven Mausoleum is said to be haunted by the restless dead – even the brave do not venture there after dark.
- A family farm where they raise goats. In addition to a two-story house, there is a storage shed, a tool shed, and a small chicken coop.
- A plantation where they grow tobacco and raise turkeys. In addition to a large manor house, there is a woodshed and a barn.
- A manor house where they raise pigs and honeybees. In addition to the manor house, there is a smokehouse (curing shed), a tool shed, a guesthouse, and a cemetery.