Skirting The Dodgy Path
Population: About 700, including outlying farms. Most business is pass-through traffic between Krondor and Sarth.
Taverns & Inns
- The Minnow’s Alehouse, famous for its Herbed Liver – no lodging (-1)
- The Abbot and Toadstool, famous for its Seasoned Beef Heart (0)
- Squire’s Bed & Breakfast Alehouse, famous for its Roasted Lamb (+1)
- The Bolt and Claw, famous for its Lumpfish Caviar (+2)
Other Points of Interest in Town
- Green Bridge is perhaps the most heavily guarded part of the town’s defenses.
- Drake Weir is where families go to feed the ducks and swans.
- Chameleon Row where men of rank or privilege who require discretion look for ladies of the night.
- The Plough, famous as the home of Foot-Eater’s Fine Tiger Waster Brew.
- Iron Theatre is finally being rebuilt after being destroyed during the Serpent War.
- A borough where they grow hemp. In addition to a longhouse that houses several families, there is a potter’s kiln and a mill.
- A family farm where they grow wheat. In addition to a small stone farmhouse, there is a mill.
- A plantation where they grow oats. In addition to a longhouse that houses several families, there is an ancestral burial mound, a mill, a granary and a smithy.
- A hamlet where they grow wheat. In addition to a longhouse that houses several families, there is a smithy, a tool shed, and a guesthouse.
Points of Interest Nearby
- Temple of Sung
- Camp Eastoak
- Desant’s Gulch
- Proud Valley
- Directive Summit
- Baker’s Swamp